|Battle of the Fiery Beast III: The Fall of Lilliput||Event date: September 14th, 2013|
|Hosted by Shire of Coill Tuar – Highland, NY||Event Last Modified: August 28th, 2013|
|The Fiery Beast has returned yet again! This time the feast is designed to be at the end of Summer, to give us false hope that the Beast was tamed before!
The dust has settled, and the lands recovered since the last clash for the fair and clean-shaven maven’s hand. To whit we call those children of all ages to come and visit our fair Shire once again to play out the day by building catapults and other miscellaneous weapons of mini-mass destruction!
The armies of both sides need to be rebuilt as well, bring them to arms! and legs! and set them against the might of the forces of fun and merriment!
The Fall of Lilliput
Bright day, that day of Fall,
Weapons of mini-mass destruction shall rudely shift,
Then the Autocrat’s shrill refrain,
When Grand Daddy Boo his seat shall gain,
We will be featuring:
o **NEW TO THE BATTLE** Thrown Weapons!! Including TW Royal Rounds! Bring your sharp and pointies for fun and merriment!!
And if you wish:
Heavy Weapons Lists!
Feast roasted over an open flame!
NOTE: If you have any special dietary needs please contact our Autocrat: Sorcha deBarry (845) 255-7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org she will relay it to our Feastocrat.
The Fire Sale Swap!
Activities for the young Lords and Ladies!
|718 Adonai Lodge
48 Main Street
Highland, NY 12528
From NYS Thruway:1. Take NYS Thruway to Exit 18.
2. At end of exit ramp bear right onto Main St./299 East. Continue to follow NY-299 E for 5.2 miles.
3. Turn right at US-9W South. Go 1.4 Miles.
4. Slight Right at Woodside Pl go .2 Miles. (You will see The Highland Fire Department Building on your left while taking this right)
5. Turn right at Vineyard Ave. Go 387 feet
6. Take 1st right onto Main St.
7. Adonai Lodge 718, 48 Main Street will be on the left. Go .2 miFrom Route 84 Newburgh, Exit 10N:
1. FROM DANBURY: Take right off of end of exit ramp for 10N onto Albany Post Road/US-9WN. FROM PT JERVIS: Take right off of Ramp. At light take left onto Albany Post Road/Rt 9W N.
From Route US-9WS Kingston:
1. From Flatbush Rd/NY-32 turn onto US-9WS. Continue on US-9WS. Go 15.7 mi.
|Registration: Adult: (17+)
Site Fee: $15.00
Site Fee: $12.00
Free.Maximum Onboard Per Family: $62.00
Proof of Membership Discount: Please subtract $5.00 from the above prices.Reservation Cut Off Date is September 7th, 2013Feast: Adult (17+)
Feast Fee: $8.00
Feast Fee: $5.00
Feast: Feast is limited to 80 gentles. Please call our Autocrat prior to September 5, 2013 to make sure we have enough food for all. Off-board tables will be available by request only.
NOTE: When you call in with your reservation, please make sure you mention any food allergies or dietary needs you may have so we can plan your meal accordingly.
Make Checks Payable to: Society for Creative Anachronism – New York
aka Susan Ganzer
29 Ganzer Ln.
Gardiner, NY 12525Send Reservations to:
Please send Reservations to the Autocrat.Other Contact Information:
There will be merchant and exhibition space available for anyone paying site fee. Please contact our Autocrat to sign up for space availability. Merchants should plan on providing own tables unless table availability is confirmed by Autocrat.